6.27.2009

Event Video...

Well guys, I learned a LOT on this project. There are many things I would do differently. Number one...I totally dropped the ball on music:P

Had to do over again...I would do this inside, and get permission for the P.A. system. Needs to be LOUD.

That said...you all who showed up...ROCKED it. Seriously...you were in sync the entire time, and I know you couldn't hear the music. Well done...much respect!

I think had we not been on a tight deadline, and had a bit more time to work out the project...we could do a HUGE flash dance. Perhaps next time (I'd like to try to do a huge one without a commercial project behind it)...

Here is your video...you all looked great...my hat is off...oh, and we got the shots we needed for the commercial spec. I'll put that up in about a week:)


Again...so many thanks (Heather and Becki), and my sincerest apologies on the sound...

What do you think dancers...would you be up for doing another one...only bigger, and with sound;)